Thursday, January 1, 2009

0101 (I Don't Speak Binary)

I made a hamburger and I ate it for dinner. Happy New Year.

Oh and The Day the Earth Stood Still (the 2008 film) was awesome. I watched it yesterday. Keanu Reeves = thumbs up. I love Sci-Fi movies. Well, certain ones. Gattaca, AI, Wall E (!), Fahrenheit 451, The Matrix, Star Wars, Jurassic Park (although I haven't seen it), Planet of the Apes, The Day the Earth Stood Still *heart*, The Day After Tomorrow (although I haven't seen it), Spider Man... There's just too many to mention. I watched Rush Hour 2 on TV two nights ago. It was good. I liked the multiculturalism and the bloopers.

I was wrong about Life of Pi. I liked it! :D lol. It was when I got to Part 2 when I realised the book was excellent. It took me about a month to read Part 1 and a few days to read Part 2 and 3, finished today. If you're getting bored or frustrated reading Part 1, then I tell you: Part 1 provides background for the rest of the novel, it will help you understand it better. Don't worry, once you get Part 1 over and done with I assure you that you will speed through Parts 2 and 3 and actually know what's going on. Cos they're awesome and that's when things start getting tense. So bear with the monologues and try to appreciate what he's saying. ;)

Ey, what a start to the year. Now my bro's trying to annoy me, woop woop. He tries to annoy me and succeeds most of the time (damn!).

"I want a piece of chicken. I want a piece of chicken." - My bro a second ago.

No comments: