Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friggen FAT Caucasian Ladies.

So I was standing around waiting for my bus with some Junior friends. One second, I felt something pushed into my back. The next second, I was pushed to the point where my legs unconsciously moved forward to stop me from falling over. I turned around, and was confronted with this uber-fat thing, and realised that she had been pushing me with her belly. Waddling around like a penguin dying of obesity or something, she muttered angrily something about that I should move. I mean, wtf, there's a thing called a detour! Stupid lazy bitch, what would you do if I pushed into these multiple flabs of yours? (not that I would do that, ewww >.<)

From this, I can only conclude that fat people, besides rapists, are the number one personal space invaders.

I mean, seriously, they take up so much space. When you're on a crowded train and a fat person wants to take a seat next to you, you're just afraid that that ass doesn't fall on you or something.

No comments: