One Marbig folder each for Chem, Physics, English, and 4u. In the end altogether it was about 26cm tall (not including that mass of maths past papers they gave us) and there's no way it's gonna shrink. You can't even close the folders properly.
About another 25cm textbooks... About 10cm English books... 10cm workbooks (8 of which are maths)... 8 hours of film... 5cm of random booklets which were impossible/too big/cbf to put into the folders... 2cm random folder of maths sheets... 3cm math past papers... then another small pile of random junk that's not really junk but they don't really belong anywhere... and during the sorting process, I had to refill my stapler twice xD
26+25+10+10+5+2+3=81cm
And hell I only do 10 units. >(
If you think my pile is nothing compared to yours, then please do share your pile dimensions and any relevant details.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
two large folders dedicated to SOR 2u, a small folder each for legal and eng (not including work)and nothing so far for maths gen. All folders are full as well.
oh dear .. and i'm in year 10 :D
guess what i have?
like one book on science because every other mother effing teacher wants us to use the laptops ("LETS BE ENVIRO FRIENDLY") -.-'
yet they uh still give us sheets ....
i feel like getting some notes off you :D just jkssd
You'll get to use more paper in Year 12. Don't be too worried about Year 10.
Lol I have no Year 10 notes, frankly. I don't actually have that many notes made by me at all. They'll give you plenty of notes (in fact, overload) (this applies if you do the subjects I do).
Post a Comment