Saturday, April 23, 2011

Being Alone.

I am a loner. This is who I naturally am. My life is not that great atm because uni sucks but I would not say I am depressed because I'm still the same as previous. I notice my flaws but I don't hate myself.

My dad acts like me not going out with friends is a horrible thing. But I don't get it. I simply prefer being alone or with a special someone at home over being in a group/crowd/party.

I enjoy the silence. Silence is golden. When it's silent and I'm alone, I can do whatever I want and I feel free. It's like a world out there, one which is more interesting than the hustle and bustle of the crowded world. Even the smallest details of something ordinary e.g. a crack in the wall, or the font of a book, become interesting when I'm alone. Even if there is nothing in the room, I can sit there, contemplate on things and just simply relax. If I'm with my special someone, we could chat all day delving into interesting topics, play some computer games and at night... well.. some other games ;)

I'm not going to lie about who I am. I stay true to myself and this is why my parents hate me. But I don't care. Because I am me and I can only be me.

My parents also have this massive thing against me going on the computer a lot. Yes, I go on the comp a lot. So? Why is that your problem? Is it even a problem? I am not starving, thirsty, sleepy, stinky, diseased or socially-inept. I look after myself. So why should I change my lifestyle to something I don't enjoy? I quit RS and all the games before that, but I don't regret playing them. I don't regret making online friends, or being into a guy I met online then irl even though it hurt. An experience is an experience and I regret nothing.

I don't hate friends. I just tend to cbf to get out of the house unless with REALLY good reason.

No comments: