Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Box Unlocked

I can finally love. Been a while but it's confirmed I'm still able to do it. I unlocked the box and fumes and water came out. But at least it's been let free. But at the same time it hurts.. because.. I miss him. I keep wondering when we can meet... it's so far away. But at the same time I know if we try hard enough, we can get there. Why's the world so big... even if it's for a minute, it seems like I would give anything to be there.. just for him. Why.. does the world have to put us at opposite ends. Why so much crap in between. Why cannot we just be teleported to each other like we do in RoM. And fight side by side. Yet I know that like RoM, my parents  would probably not approve.

I feel.. cold. Alone. Stuck. The world is ruthless. I wish a lot of times I had a remote control. I would fast-forward to the day we meet. When I won't be cold and alone anymore.

Everything is so abstract. I want to be able to touch them physically.

I don't feel like caring about uni anymore. But all the reason to care more.

No comments: