I want to avoid my family as much as I can. I don't really want to eat dinner with my family. Sort of sick of seeing my family.. I come home and my mum would be bitching about me.. what a surprise. I'm the bitch? Pfft. I stay in my room as much as I can because I have no reason to come out other than to eat food or use the bathroom. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a bro so I'm not made to tutor him when I get home. People tell me that I'm so nice to tutor my bro but.. who said I choose to? If I don't tutor my son-of-a-bitch bro who doesn't give a shit, I don't get paid $50 a week by my mother (who still claims it's her money). I know some people envy people with younger siblings, but people want what they don't have... let's switch places?
I've considered many times to stay at uni. Shower in the Physics Disabled Bathroom, sleep in the library, use laptop with the uni Wi-Fi. Drink from bubblers. Only problem is the food/money and privacy. Now if only Centrelink was fair to uni students, then privacy would be the only thing. But then you don't know anyone and no one knows you so who cares? Come home when house is empty to have fun with bf... then leave the house and go back to uni.
I require 3 things; Basic needs, a decent computer with broadband internet, acceptance. In my parent's house, all of them are compromised to an extent. All that extra shit.. why, if you can't even satisfy the basics? Don't give me a fucking new phone and a phone cover I don't want when I don't even have a proper table in my room. I'm not like other girls, I don't care about phones as long as they can call/text people. Don't buy decorations for the house when the computers are so shit. Don't buy cake when there's no bread. If I had to say something to my parents and they can't do anything back, it would be: YOU'RE DOING IT FUCKING WRONG.
Why my hair is so long: I don't want my mum to pay for my haircuts. I find the length of my hair to be impractical but I don't mind leaving my hair to grow until I graduate and get a job. One hair-tie will do.
My dad says I'm stupid for resisting parental force but I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I am not..
On a side note, my aunt has a toddler son and a baby daughter. Her son took photos with her phone of her breastfeeding her daughter and uploaded it onto her Facebook. Luckily she didn't have any friends on Facebook to check them out.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment