You're high up in the air, all the worries are out of your mind, then you wake up to the harsh reality that you had just submitted to nothing but an urge which might even be bad for you. An urge do something which is or can be bad for you, God dammit! Weak weak weak!
It's like you go to Heaven, then you come back to Earth and think Earth's hell.
Wish I never visited Heaven in the first place. Shut the gates! Ban me! Even if so, I cannot erase the vision! I've opened a door which I regret opening!
And no, I'm not on drugs, lol. I'm not that dumb. Although I'm still dumb. D:
Since when does degrading oneself like that bring a sense of ecstasy?
It's like playing with fireeeee. But I'm afraid of fire.
Sometimes I recognise my immaturity, but don't know how to change it. But at the same time, I get disgusted at others' immaturity. Am I a hypocrite now? If I am, when I call hypocrites hypocrites, that means I am being a double hypocrite.
You might be thinking I'm crazy... and you're probably right! :D
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol i want to know what you did :P
It was a bunch of random gibberish inspired by a mixture of things, lol. Just felt like saying random stuff. xD
haha nice jess. you blog definatly improved :) i honestly have no idea what my blog name is atm, but its brom8889 from RS! lol anyway get back to me :)
Post a Comment