Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hi.

I'm freaking out. About everything. About life in general. We're all slaves to society and even the smartest people cannot escape.

I'm gonna die in uni.

I'm sad about Mrs Sleeman's death. We knew each other like friends. She was the sweetest person ever. I wish I could come to her funeral. But I have bloody orchestra. F**k you, Ms Dietz!

Tragedy indeed. OMG I HATE STUDYING HAMLET!!!!!!!!!!!! MOST. ANNOYING. MODULE. EVER!!!!!!

I know I've said this for maybe the 10th time but I WANT TO KILL THE BOS. THE BOS I TELL YOU!!!!

I've already given my life away to you, BOS, and to you I am nothing more than a number!

Something, just something, just tells me that life will be difficult. Not just for me, but for my whole generation. Even the smartest person I know is having the shittiest time of his life. House prices are ridiculous, jobs are getting scarce, pay rates aren't going up that much... I have a feeling we'll be toasted. FML.

I wish I could be less serious about life but I can't seem to afford doing that.

People who love me, I love you all.

But something also tells me that I should love life cos I only have one.

1 comment:

E said...

haha don't worry you'll do fine!

(better than me anyway) :D