Thursday, December 2, 2010

Got My L's!

Haven't been posting much lately..
Reasons
1. Capped internet (uncapped now wooo)
2. Runes of Magic
3. Do you guys ~actually~ want to hear about Runes of Magic?

k so I finally got my L's. Now eating strawberry jelly.
Afterwards when the (temporarily-for-our-use) car was on the driveway my mum was like "want to try driving the car into the garage"? So she kinda suggested I try. When we switched seats I was like  "well.. don't blame me too much for having an accident!". My mum was like O.O. I sat down. "ok.... so what now". She taught me stuff about the brake and the fuel button thingo. I was like "fair enough". She taught me stuff about the gear box (stuff I knew already).

I started switching the gear to drive mode. The car shuttered. My mum freaked out and was like "aiyah stop... so scared.. risking our lives" so I did. Well after all I could have driven straight into my bedroom wall. And that was my first car driving experience not taking into account bumper cars (which I am good at).

Back to Runes of Magic. :D

2 comments:

Doctor.WHo said...

OOOH. hmm well i still haven't got my L's yet.... (jealous). ah well, that was a rather risky thing to do for starters..... :O
so i take it that you speak Cantonese at home???

E said...

HAHAAHA NICE
gratz on L's btw!