I've been very antisocial lately. But now I miss you guys. :(
I've been antisocial (offline) because
-I'm not feeling very well. The fact that HSC results are coming out soon makes me sick. The fact that my mum and I fight almost all the time doesn't help. And they're always about the same goddamn things. E.g. my mum is opposed to my choice to choose Engineering, and she keeps banning me from the comp when I haven't been able to play games for over a year, and also wants me to get a job when I want a holiday. And the shit thing is that my mum is over-emotional and can't argue logically so it really pisses me off. My bro has also been hogging me and I'd wish he would stop and give me a break. My mum forced me to get L's but refused to pay for driving lessons, BUT she wants me to stay off the comp (what the heck do I do?), great logic huh. Basically I get pissed off at my mum's irrationality and I don't feel that I'm getting the break I deserve. I've finished my HSC, now let me do whatever the heck I want please. I have so many interruptions it sucks.
-I've been obsessed with RoM. No I do not feel guilty from playing it. I enjoy it.
-I've been VERY social in RoM.
-one of the main reasons I went on msn has kinda... ceased to exist. For a while too. My motivation to socialise on msn has decreased ten-fold because of it. I still go on msn half the time, but appear offline almost all the time.
By "Antisocial" I mean lacking the desire to socialise IRL. Technically, I have socialised MORE lately imo because of RoM.
If only I could concentrate on two things at once.. then I could play RoM while msn-ing.
Yeah I need to talk to someone. -.- If Mrs Sleeman was still here today I would talk to her for sure. God I miss her. I miss all of you. :(
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aw Jess. Why don't you talk to me? :P
How do you feel, not having to sit through 4U lessons? XD
I've also been harrassed by mum to do L's and get a job...
I feel awesome that I don't have to sit through 4U lessons.
Do you have msn?
you can talk to me too! :D just message me (:
n yeah ive been nagged to get a job/Ls too. n i reacted like you did - i want the break i deserve!!! but they just want the best for us i guess; grow up and look after ourselves xD
Post a Comment