Yes, I am sorry. I'm really sorry about being assertive and standing up for myself. I'm really sorry for being logical, pointing out your illogic and that you are a hypocrite. Sorry about being an engineering student so that I can't get a full-time job and give you my money even though you have more money than me. Sorry about doing most of the house chores and tutoring your son in an interactive way while getting paid $10 an hour unlike other tutors who get $25. Sorry for being on the computer for work and entertainment, socialising, expressing myself and enjoying life. Sorry for taking the blame that you or your son should have taken. Sorry for being independent in thought and expression. Sorry for being me.
Are you sorry for anything?
I drink tea with milk. Why have you got a problem with that. If I had kids, I really don't give a shit whether they drink it hot or cold, sugar or no sugar, milk or no milk. It's called acceptance, fucker. Something I know and you don't.
I don't care what's Asian or whatever race. I eat Indian food cos it tastes awesome. It is none of your business what I eat, what I wear, etc. It is also none of your fucking business who I want to reproduce with. You can comment on it, but it is not your right to control what I do. I make no attempt to control you, I can only talk to you, why can't you do the same to me? What happened to the concept of mutual respect? I should respect you when you don't respect me? Pfft.
You cannot change someone's preferences if they have already decided what they want out of the options available. You cannot teach an old dog new tricks. And I've been an old dog since forever. Stop trying to put a leash on me, because you fail.
Bitch, grow out of it. You should have known that you gave birth to a person, not an AI-less robot.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment