I get annoyed at things that don't make sense to me.
It doesn't make sense to me when a friend is seemingly calling out for help. And then when you ask them what's going on they don't tell you. And it happens every time I'm in contact with them. Questions arise in my head whenever these sort of incidents happen.
-Why isn't she telling me what's going on?
-If she doesn't want to tell me what's going on, is it because she doesn't trust me?
-Why might she not trust me?
-Have I done anything wrong in the past to deserve this?
-Does she even consider me a friend?
-Is she like this to all friends?
-Does she hate people?
-Is there something wrong with me?
-Am I that unapproachable?
-Why is she so withdrawn?
-Wouldn't it be better for her to spread the load rather than bottle it up and explode someday?
-What am I missing that would allow her to trust me?
-What have others got that makes her trust them?
-Has she forgotten how close we were?
-Maybe she has never considered me a close friend?
-Does anyone ever consider me a close friend?
-Did I ask at the wrong time?
-Will she ever tell me what was going on/what is going on?
-Or must I have to keep waiting until maybe 2 years after the event everytime like I have in the past?
-If she doesn't consider me a friend, should I consider her as a friend?
-What happened to trust and the sharing of stories, the things actual friends do?
-Should I continue to care for and be interested in her?
-Or is she a waste of my care, effort, thoughts and time?
-Am I the only one who might not understand this girl?
-What is there to trust about really anyway? It is just a story
-Should I say anything?
-Should I comment at all?
-Should I give my honest thoughts?
-If I do, will she judge me for it?
-Would she get pissed at me?
-What would she think?
-Would we be able to talk normally again?
-Wait, do we even talk like normal friends?
-Am I over-analysing this?
-If so, is that a bad thing?
-If so, why?
-What's wrong with me showing that I care about friends even though they probably don't about me?
-Should I stop caring about these certain friends?
-Who should I rant to about this?
-Is a blog sufficient?
-Or would it be inappropriate because she may well be reading it?
-Or maybe she may well be reading it but that doesn't make it inappropriate?
-Maybe she doesn't care?
-Maybe she does?
-Maybe she does care but I don't?
-Or should I care?
-What can I do?
-What can I say?
-Is it just up to her now?
-Or should I just not mention it and pretend it was no biggie?
-Or should I be honest and say to her it bugs me?
-Wait a moment, I think she doesn't give a shit?
-If she doesn't give a shit, is it time for me to call it quits?
I simply don't understand. And it annoys me when these sort of incidents happen. I wonder if she'll understand me at all.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment