Sunday, March 11, 2012

Questionarre for a Break

(Taxed from Genie)

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I sleep with everything closed.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. In feels weird/uncomfortable.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.. why would I do that?

Do you like to use post-it notes?
No. They get lost easily.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I usually don't cut out coupons let alone use them.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees. Bears can break your bones and eat you.

Do you have freckles?
Yes.

Do you always smile for pictures?
Pictures people take of me? Yep. Pictures I take of myself? No.

Look at this stunning smile I have. But then I've got a couple of THESE sensational babies...

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Things that don't make sense to me. When people don't dot their i's and cross their t's etc. When people make incorrect assumptions. When people don't capitalise names.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No; I've got more useful things to think about.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
No. Not that I can remember anyway.

What about pooped in the woods?
No...

Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Lol no. Unless I'm learning a dance routine.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No.

How many people have you slept with this week?
Over 9000

What size is your bed?
Single.

What is your song of the week?
Amnesia: The Dark Descent 09 Safe Ambient


Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes. Well I guess it depends.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Not really. I just wouldn't mind watching The Simpsons if it's on TV but nowadays I don't watch TV.

What's your least favorite movie?
Probably 2012; that movie was a waste of time for me.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
And why would you want to know?

What do you drink with dinner?
Water, soy milk, milk, juice, soup.. just something at least moderately healthy.

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet chilli sauce. Or bbq sauce I think. I can't remember the last time I had chicken nuggets :s

What is your favorite food?
Japanese bento box, terriyaki chicken with rice, pho, pizza, lasagne, udon

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Matrix, AI, I, Robot, Meet the Robinsons, Shrek, The Lion King, Inception, American Beauty

Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Depends on real or virtual. Why you ask? You want to be next? ;)

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No unless you count a scout in an MMORPG :s

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I could take off my jacket if that counts..

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Can't remember.

Can you change the oil on a car?
Technically I can (don't see why I can't), but I've not tried.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No. I can't even drive.

Ever ran out of petrol?
No.

Favourite kind of sandwich?
Salad with cheese. Or salmon with lettuce. Or chicken and avocado. Or ham, tomato and cheese.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Beef pho.

What is your usual bedtime?
I don't have one. Probably 12-2am.

Are you lazy?
Yep.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Stupid American questionnaire...

What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Chicken.

How many languages can you speak?
1 and a half.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.

Which are better: Lego's or Lincoln Logs?
What the heck is Lincoln Logs? *Googles* Oh, Lego for sure.

Are you stubborn?
Depends on the situation.

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Don't know who Leno is. Letterman is ok.

Ever watch soap operas?
No.

Are you afraid of heights?
Yes. But if I have enough chance to be safe, then I'm ok.

Do you sing in the car?
Yeah, if I'm alone and there aren't people watching me.

Do you sing in the shower?
No.

Do you dance in the car?
No.

Ever used a gun?
No.

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Driver's licence.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes and no. Mostly yes.

Is Christmas stressful?
Not really.

Ever eat a pierogi?
No but I would like to try.

Favourite type of fruit pie?
Apple pie probably.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Astronaut, scientist, lawyer.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really.

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
No.

Take a vitamin daily?
Err.. I eat fruit..

Wear slippers?
No in summer, yes in winter.

Wear a bath robe?
No, lol.

What do you wear to bed?
Ranges from astronaut to nothing, lol.

First concert?
Does high school concert count? lol.

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
As long as they sell the stuff I'm looking for, I don't care..

Nike or Adidas?
As long as they do the job they're supposed to do, I don't care..

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Never had Fritos.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Where's cashews?

Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.

Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. I used to do ballet when I was 6. Then I had one kpop lesson with friends.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not sure. Probably some sort of job which requires expertise/training/education (so probably not labour jobs)

Can you curl your tongue?
Yeah.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Never been in one.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Don't think so. I've cried because I got emotional though.

Own any record albums?
No.

Own a record player?
No.

Regularly burn incense?
Lol no.

Ever been in love?
Yes.

Who would you like to see in concert?
Probably The Whitlams.

What was the last concert you saw?
High school..

Hot tea or cold tea?
Ranges from warm to cold.

Tea or coffee?
Tea.

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Err.. I don't want to eat pure sugar so I'll choose snickerdoodles..?

Can you swim well?
I can swim decently.

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Err.. yeah..? :s

Are you patient?
Depends on what.

DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band. Why DJ? DJ is for informal situations.

Ever won a contest?
Don't think so..

Ever have plastic surgery?
I haven't. But not sure about the future. Maybe I could even out my eyelids (they are asymmetrical)

Which are better black or green olives?
Black.

Can you knit or crochet?
I did French knitting before but now I've forgotten.

Best room for a fireplace?
Living room? Tbh I'd prefer not to have a fireplace.

Do you want to get married?
Probably.

Who was your HS crush?
Err not saying here.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Huh? No..?

Do you have kids?
No..

Do you want kids?
Not sure. Maybe.

What's your favorite colour?
Depends. In general I like black and silver.

Do you miss anyone right now? Who?
I miss a lot of people. E.g. certain primary school teachers. And certain people before they changed.

No comments: