skip to main | skip to sidebar

Just Another Blog On the Internet

Needs no description.

Friday, March 2, 2012

New Blog If You Didn't Know Already

www.complexnumbersintherealfield.blogspot.com
Posted by Jess at 3/02/2012 12:51:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Precautions to Subscribers

This blog
- is not purely about any specific thing besides me and my life.
- contains some degree of emo-ness, whining and coarse language.
- has a sense of humour, sarcasm and includes both lame and non-lame jokes.

Feel free to comment as long as you are a registered Blogger.com user and not a bloody stalker. I may not be able or willing to respond straight away. My intention is not solely to entertain, I am also trying to find who I am. You are merely witnessing the journey.

Please don't subscribe to me in the hopes that I will subscribe to you, because tbh, reading about random people's lives is not the purpose of my time here on Blogger. I can comment back but the likelihood of me subscribing or reading your blog is awfully low unless I know you in person. Sorry!

It would be helpful if

you tell your first name (if your username is not your name) the first time you comment so I would know how to address you! Otherwise I would be a little... confused lol.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  December (13)
  • ►  2009 (73)
    • ►  January (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  December (8)
  • ►  2010 (146)
    • ►  January (12)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  January (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ▼  2012 (15)
    • ►  January (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • New Blog If You Didn't Know Already
      • Questionarre for a Break
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  January (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

My photo
Jess
Sydney, NSW, Australia
View my complete profile

What annoys me the most is

Illogicality