Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RS is Procrastination from Sleep? No, Sleep is Procrastination from RS (Y)

Slept at 4am... woke at 11am... lol. This is the latest time I've stayed up to play RS so far.

K. I was doing Physics hw the whole night up to like 1am or something (I have Physics tutoring today). Then I felt an urge to make some free time (even though I was supposed to be asleep, but then my dad wasn't at home yet, and I was close to combat 100 anyway so why not lol bring the exp closer... lol)

...aaand my dad didn't come home till 3:50am soo I played till then. I got combat 100. I was so impatient lol. My heart couldn't rest until I got it. Then I was happy and could sleep at will.

Today I did nothing much... just sold some junk obtained from the training lol. Now to fishing! Lolz. 1.2mill exp to go... but not as energy demanding as combat training, that's a plus.

Don't worry, I don't normally sleep this late. Seriously, I'm not that hardcore, I was just procrastinating from sleep... And no I didn't get busted by by parents, so far... I hope my mum doesn't read this!! >.<

How are my holidays? If I'm not playing RS, I'm procrastinating. If I'm not procrastinating, I'm doing Physics. This is all combined with music via earphones. Tbh this is the hardest holiday I've had in a while but I really hope it pays off. Like really. I really hope my school will let me drop Extension English and take up Physics.

MAFIA WARS on fb!!! I'm about as addicted to this game as I am to RS atm.

No comments: