http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25813998-421,00.html
Omg. Does anyone besides me find it absolutely ridiculous that some people especially teenage girls commit suicide because some dork on the internet says they're ugly and they have no friends or something??? Because I do! First of all, it's the internet ffs. It's a virtual thing, remember. It's just a bunch of pixels on your screen. Don't mix it too with real life. Stay focused and have some composure. Even if you actually don't have any friends, remember you've got a whole life to make some. Don't worry. And even if you don't make any, you've got yourself. Love yourself and who you are. The number of friends you have don't define your worth. You do.
In my eyes, there is no excuse for suicide. It is the only way to fail life. As long as you are alive, you are succeeding to live and hence suceed at life (pointing out the obvious here, but some emos obviously can't see it). I personally will fight to stay alive to the very end and pain will not stop me. Anyone who tries to tell me that I suck will not offend me. They are merely showing their ignorance. I'm just a girl trying to live life cos I appreciate life and no one is going to stop me. If you don't like me then I don't like you, full stop. If you like me, then aww, thank you!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't underestimate the power of the internet my friend.
It's stupid, but believe me (I don't have any experiences myself, nor do I know anyone personally who have) you don't know just how powerful it can be. >_<
I'm not saying the Internet is powerless. Yes, it is very powerful, but I'm talking about perspectives here. It's just that some people's perspectives are really screwed up and need to be made right and I'm quite disappointed that people can be that dumb to kill themselves because of it.
well, of course, I am also sad that someone dies like this. I feel sorry for her family, and now they hate the Internet, what a pity*
Post a Comment