Since I play RS whenever possible (which rarely happens) and I can't right now because everyone but my dad is at home (as usual), I shall take this opportunity to blog while my mum cleans the fish tank.
Hmm what should I talk about.
Ah yeah I will be getting heaps of tutoring this holiday meaning that I will have to say goodbye to playing RS all weekday mornings and middays. But I still plan to get combat 100 this holiday (I'm quite sick of being combat 90-something tbh) because I've decided that if I'm going to train a skill, it will be in a more focused fashion aka more hardcore. I simply don't have time to waste for switching skills anymore =\. After getting combat 100 I will fish and cook until 81 fishing and cooking whatever (maybe 85?) (dw I'll put lots of deodorant on, never fear, darlings) so that I can fish all kinds of fish on RS.
"Wait, that's like 15 ****ing levels! Calculated exp is at least 2.6mill! ****!"
Yes that's right. > . < BUT GOD I WANT TO BE ABLE TO FISH MANTAS :D, and nothing will stop me unless Jagex becomes a bitch and shuts their servers down or something or fire 80% of its workers due to poverty (which is less likely than winning the lotto). NO I WILL NOT BECOME A FISHMONGER. I shall keep ma fish. And serve them with hot and sexy chips (wait is that even possible on RS??) Anyone want trout and chips? Salmon and chips? Includes free sauce! Awesomesauce. Roflburgers. Breakfast cereal.
Wtf am I saying? Nvm.
Lol there is only one person on the Mobilising Armies Hiscores (which came out about three days ago) atm and that is... dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada-but-tisch. < /dodgy drumroll > Mr Luigids, with a score of 323! *looks at their hiscores* Someone pretty pro! Congrats! Da da da, da da da da da da da da da < /celebration music ripped off The Sims 2 University (you know, the music they play when sims graduate college...) >
Here's a visually intrusive screenshot of the Mobilising Armies Hiscores to prove what I have said, plus an additional shameless cross-promotion and some dodgy red highlighting!

I hope my maths tutor gets better, he's in hospital atm.
Well anyways, that's the start of my holidays (not counting the two school days I missed cos I was sick), cya round.
This is further proof that Saradomin owns Zamorak.

2 comments:
hey jess, loved this weeks blog rofl. sounds like theres notmuch to do at ur house atm, my heart goes out to u <3...wow, messed up heart, but anyway since u havent been playing l8ly, check out my new Clan site,
Brom8889clan.blogspot.com nice seein a new post from u! hope to see ya on rs soon!...*w8s 5 mins* were the **** are u!!!!! lol c ya
L8er.
ty Brom :)
lol I was probably working my butt off doing Physics.
Post a Comment