I wasn't tired for school.
Period 1 was English. The class of 6 or something were watching English Patient. So darn bludgy. I volunteered to help my teacher buy coffee for her and the librarian. At the canteen I bought myself a chocolate moove (needed some calcium) which I drank before returning to the library to continue watching the film.
Recess - On Fridays prior to recess, the librarian kicks everyone out of the library and doesn't let anyone in. For some reason the librarian didn't seem to see me even though she was right next to the annex where I was. So she left, turning the lights off. I was aware of that but still continued to observe the 2030 time capsule display in the annex. But little did I know that she locks the door upon leaving, until I tried to leave.
I looked around to see if there was anyone around. There was one member of staff although I don't know his job (he's not a teacher). He seemed to be watching a movie on his Mac (productive much). Luckily I remembered what I needed to research and so I did that on a library computer for the rest of recess, and I didn't get busted when the library re-opened. The lights came on and some students entered the library. I just walked out of the library cooly, making me look like an innocent student who's just visited the library for a minute. The libarian even got me to move the "closed" sign back inside before I left. Lol.
Period 2 was when I had my last eco lesson which was very bludgy - we watched India Reborn which led me to appreciate China and Australia a bit more (If China's bad, then what's India??). I thanked my eco teacher for teaching me eco at the end of the lesson.
Maths was the only non-bludgy lesson (what do you expect, it's extension 1 maths). The class of approximately 9 went through a few HSC questions (parametric parabolas) with the teacher. I don't like parametric parabolas but I really need to practice them more. I shall do so this holiday. If I don't procrastinate so much...
Lunch was NOT bludgy. I had no lunch (again), instead doing research for Physics tutoring.
Bio was bludgy - we were watching David Attenborough's documentary The Private Life of Plants. I gotta admit that it's an awesome documentary (if only if plants could grow that fast, it would be cool to watch).
I still wasn't tired after physics/chem tutoring. No concentration lapses either, not that I can remember anyways. Not to mention that I recovered very quickly from a 5 MINUTE FULL-ON RUN to the station before school (it usually takes 10 minutes).
This isn't the first time it's happened before though. Upon returning from China in year 8, I got no sleep on the plane. I watched movies like The Da Vinci Code instead. The night passed by very very quickly. It felt like 60 minutes. After finishing the movie, I realised the sky was lightening up. I was like "are you serious... wtf". The following day, I was in a surprisingly good mood and kinda "high" and was laughing a lot. The rest of my family was like, dead.
Last night was the first time in ages I got 9-10 hours sleep. Went to bed at 8, slept at 10 something, I think (was listening to iPod), woke up at 8 something then listened to more iPod. I had English tutoring and then a crispy sweet chilli chicken wrap from McDonald's.
My family and I went to dinner at our fav Korean Restaurant because it's full moon (no we're not werewolves you weirdo, we're just asian, what were you thinking?).
What did we eat? Um
- chicken ginseng soup
- "bone soup" (more precisely beef soup)
- chicken terriyaki YEAH
- marinated pork ribs
- marinated beef fillets
- rice
- water
- side dishes including assorted kinds of kimchi, bean sprouts, honeyed peanuts and other veggies x 2
And now I'm back. I'm not dead. I'm still alive. I've survived year 11. (Y).
I creeped some of my fellow students out by saying "See you in year 12" lol. But it's true.
Wtf is with some Australian TV ads? The voice and music in Domino Pizza ads sounds like porno music (not that I watch porn, but it sounds like it belongs in one). Don't get me wrong, I love Domino Pizza, but just wtf? And the Mentos gum ads. They are horrible. I love Mentos gum but their ads are just inappropriate. A guy kissing a girl's foot. The ad makers obviously have feet fetishes. I... do not share that. I'm pretty sure at least 80% Australians don't. Why are these ads played in peak hour TV anyway??? They're so bloody inappropriate. Same for the Red Rock Deli Ad where this girl drips honey all over this guy's chest and... nvm it's just disgusting! But omg... I love Red Rock Deli chips. I don't like Magnum ads (they don't show Magnum ads anymore) but I love Magnum ice cream.
Sorry about that.
Hmmmmmm. What should I put on my Year 12 jersey? I got a few ideas but right now I can't decide.
- "Level" you know, Level 10, to reflect my love for "levels" in games
- "Laminator" lol my year 7 friend suggested that
- Something related to maths to reflect my nerdiness eg "Syntax Error" "Trigonometry" or "Square root of" (Square root of 10) "Imaginary" (referring to imaginary numbers) "5 + 5 =" (5 + 5 = 10)
- "Volcanoes on" (Volcanoes on IO, you know, Jupiter's moon?)
I'm learning a little about ROCKET SCIENCE in Physics. So cool. < / nerd >
I logged into RS today to talk to RS friends or muck around.
My activities
- Talked to about 4 RS friends
- teleported about 10 times cos I got bored easily of places
- hung mostly around Varrock and Lumbridge
- checked out anything new
- banked about 10 times cos I was bored
- changed my costume at least 5 times
- walked around with a rune 2h and wearing my sara and air tiara, trying to look cool
- chopped yews with my first RS friend
- participated in a 5-person following line which ultimately failed (unsurprisingly) so I teleported to Lumby to get away from the remaining narbs, after picking up 7 free cakes in a "drop party"
- hung around the top and bank level of Lumbridge Castle with a lvl 110 bandos wearer (who happened to be the dropper of the cakes) and lvl 60 something regular f2p (both were who happened to be in the 5 person chain)
- sold a law rune for 1k in Lumbridge Castle, got bored then
- teleported to Varrock and went to GE to sell the cakes I picked up (why would I need cake?), where a lvl 60 something which led me to
- help a lvl 60 something person get to the anvil in Draynor Dungeon from GE for their Achievement Diary, where I met a lvl 18 girl character wearing iron and bronze
- hung around and helped protect the lvl 18 girl character from ice giants/warriors/other monsters cos I was bored and she wanted to go to the ice caves
- turned private chat off and logged off
- hung around directly north of Varrock bank where I added some random person who gave me a free wilderness cape, more precisely wilderness cape 41
RS ain't about training for me now. It's more like a social thing now. If I log in, it's usually because I miss my RS friends and want to see who's on. Cos they are awesome to talk to.
This (holiday) is the quiet bridge between two loud choruses. The 2nd chorus has a vocal line and over layers over it of course. And extremely dramatic (and you thought the 1st one was intense?). Hehe.
Here's a pic of me and the two narbs mucking around on the top of Lumbridge Castle. Both of them have black afros and dark skin colour, making them look like a bit like Michael Jackson.
Do not make fun of the guy on the right; he's got the best melee armour in the game (bandos), its cost making my suit of sara armour (the most expensive in f2p, 5mill now wtf) look so cheap.


6 comments:
Know what you should put?
"1 + 1 ="
So it will be:
1 + 1 = 10
I hope you know your binary numbers XD
I'm so tempted to put that though..
lol that would be more suitable for you than me cos you're a computing person and I'm not. :)
Dude, "Lamchop!"
We call you that occasionally anyway. It's so cute. XD
I don't really like Lamchop. It makes me sound like I'm gonna get butchered. :\
how about, just some other girl. like your blog haha
Lol I've decided "Europa &" 10
Post a Comment