DAMMIT I RAN OUT OF GUILIN CHILLI SAUCE... Oh heyyyyyyyyy didn't realise you were behind me the whole time hehe ^ ^"
Ahem anyways as you might know, I've been having the last school holidays before year 12.
Why haven't I blogged for two weeks, you may ask. Well the answer is here.
I've been either "not in the right mood to blog", not bothered, busy, or have nothing much to talk about.
My holidays consisted of (being a nerd who fidgets with calculators to procrastinate from real work):
42% sleeping
10%+ cleaning
8% doing work or procrastinating from it (although technically you can say that about 30-40% of my holiday WAS procrastination)
6%+ nm
5% reading things on the internet or watching vids
5% piano
4% showering/grooming etc< lol
4% eating or making food < lololol
3% pixel puzzles < addictive
3% listening to iPod and doing nothing else except maybe singing (not in front of anyone of course)
2% gaming
3% listening to iPod and doing nothing else except maybe singing (not in front of anyone of course)
2% tutoring
1% watching bro
1% telling my bro to shut up or go away
1% fixing virus that my bro downloaded
1% chores
1% commuting
1% downloading music
0.5% watching "Up"
0.5% walking around Westfield after watching "Up"
I have no idea what happened to the rest of my time. They were prolly very unproductive hours.
*wakes up* HUZZAH I'm in year 12.
Not exactly. It was more like *mum goes into my room and shuts the window at 6*. Me: =.= (thx for robbing me of 1 hours sleep yeah?)
Hello Year 12. Gnaw, I got new (more like renewed?) teachers now.
I must fly to the train station now! And yes I did eat breakfast today. :O

1 comment:
didnt you have an eventful time during the holidays
Post a Comment