Sometimes I find it hard to decide between sleeping and working... cos I need them both desperately... been sleeping at 1 consistently...
help... *headdesk (because I'm too tired to stay upright)*
R.I.P. me. Wait, no, I can't rest in peace!!!!! No!!!!!!
Please donate some time here, I am so poor!!!! *cries*
|| || || || || ||
V V V V V V
_________________
| |
| |
| |
|________________|
Jessica is a young wannabe-hardcore HSC student living in Sydney, Australia. She forced to do 4 unit maths, English Advanced, chem, physics and bio at a selective school, leaving her deprived of basic needs like gaming, socialising, playing piano, listening to music, watching TV and internet surfing. Under the physically and psychologically killing workload, she is left to deal with her own (in)sanity while being forced to remain trapped within the bounds of her bedroom, surrounded by a mess of sheets and piles of textbooks (mostly maths).
Please sponsor Jessica today. Although you cannot kill the DET, with only just $200 a week, you can help her pay her tutoring fees and lunch money. Your gift can help her survive the HSC and hopefully not fail (by Asian standards).

3 comments:
im left confused, you live in one of the world's best countries, yet you seek help. this is a joke right?
what lead me to believe that its a joke was the box which youve made (its empty).
LOL JESS XD i think we're all thinking that right now :L we all need more time XD but hey we're all in the same boat here (:
AND IM SICK! ):: *wahhh XD
@monkeyboy: Yeah... lol what makes you think it's not?
@Angie: Lol I'm sick too, high five! xD
Post a Comment