Why the **** did I watch "2012" (I mean, 2012, for god's sake) when I'm supposed to be revising 4U maths!!!! It's a shitty, boringly-and-overly-predictable movie anyway!!!!
Never waste your time watching 2012. It's so lame. Even if you love watching stuff get destroyed, cos it's so darn repetitive.
Guy calls someone he knows. They don't get to talk much cos midway through the conversation, the phone line is wiped out by a huge tsunami or something. The guy looks disturbed after that.
Another recurring scene is where a guy is trying to escape exploding volcanic bombs or some natural disaster (natural? lol) and so they do crazy things.
In the end everything's fine and the main character guy starts making out with some chick. There you go. 2012 summarised.
And there's these random chinese people, wtf? The numerous subplots are confusing. And the whole thing is bull anyway, lol.
This has been the worst form of procrastination I have given into so far this term... *slaps oneself in da face* I should have taken a nap instead or at least stayed at school.... I'm gonna die now. And tomorrow of course. Metaphorically of course. What, do you think a tsunami will arrive tomorrow or something? Lol.
And there's these random chinese people, wtf? The numerous subplots are confusing. And the whole thing is bull anyway, lol.
This has been the worst form of procrastination I have given into so far this term... *slaps oneself in da face* I should have taken a nap instead or at least stayed at school.... I'm gonna die now. And tomorrow of course. Metaphorically of course. What, do you think a tsunami will arrive tomorrow or something? Lol.

3 comments:
i was gonna watch 2012 until i read all the reviews on it, i was extremely disappointed in the film since it was like 'the thing' which i wanted to watch all year after transformers 2 last year =(. watched it anyway...no likey xD GL for Maths 4u
LOL! XD hahahah youre funny jess XD is it really that bad? XD though it does sound really cliche :L
Yes it is one of the shittiest movies I have ever seen, literally.
Post a Comment