Monday, January 11, 2010

Breadtop.

"Custard Buns"
"Ingredients: Flour, egg, sugar, custard, vanillin" (or something like that)

"ooh that looks delicious"
*takes a bite*
OMG
*cannot... eat... anymore... where's... the... bin... need... to... dispose... immediately...*

"I felt like I just ate some silicon."

...

Mum brings home something that resembles a giant sushi egg roll, one for me, one for bro.
Bro: O.o it looks weird...
Me: Mum please don't buy anything from Breadtop again.
Mum: It's not from Breadtop!
Me: Erm, I can tell that it IS...
Mum: (your) Dad told me to buy it because it's tasty! (lol blame Dad huh?)
Me: What?? No it's not.
Mum: RAWRRRR YOU MUST EAT IT IT IS SO EXPENSIVE (yes apparently according to her, price = taste)
Me and Bro: It tastes horrible.
Mum: RAWRRRRRRRR EAT IT!!! D8

*Me and Bro try to somehow get rid of the stuff without getting busted*

Mission: Completely eating something from Breadtop 

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun *mission impossible music yeah*

PLAN OF ATTACK: Hmm how should I eat it? I observe that it's made of rolled cake with dried fish fluff between the layers, a crepe covering the whole thing, and a piece of seaweed to wrap around it. I turn my head to the left and see my bro eating the whole thing while wincing. Lol I'm not going to do that! Hmm what's the best way of eating it...

"Well you gotta do something"

  • Crepe! I take the jam out of the fridge and eat it with the crepe. Phew.
  • I pop the dried seaweed in my mouth and masticate. What! What's wrong with masticating! Sick people...
  • I eat the cake cautiously, avoiding all dried fish fluff. 
  • In the end there is a mixture of cake and fish fluff. 
  • "visit the loo"
Mission status: "Completed"

3 comments:

MonkeyBoy said...

omg shame! i love bread top... before it start to make shit quality food at it's chatswood branch.

arnie / angela said...

LOLOLOL!!! OMG YOU ARE YOU SERIOUS, is it that bad? XD hahah i love the dried fish fluff thing! (: its delicious! ^^

masticate.. ???? *gets it* OHHHH LOLOLOLOL XD

Jess said...

@monkeyboy: lol everything I've tried from Breadtop sucks. Traditional azn breadstore FTW!

@angie: Lol you srs I hate dried fish fluff. If something's gonna be fluffy it should be sweet! Eg chocolate truffle! Not fish! :P