Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exams are over!

I was in a bad mood in my previous post. Now that exams are over, I'm generally feeling better.

But I'm tired.

Exams experiences summarised:

Thursday - English (Speech)- LOUD for some weird reason, prolly cos I was stressed and tried too hard to get my points across. Forgot a quote for 4 seconds. Perfect timing though.
Thursday - 3u maths - grrr. So trig heavy. Not much on exponential/logs at all. NO Simpson's OR Trapezoidal Rule, which was something I studied for!
Friday - Chem - huh? so dodgy. Unexpectedly easy.
Monday - 4u maths - Rawr, bloody. The paper got hurt, not me.
Today - Physics - 6 massive questions what the heck. The most strenuous Physics exam so far imo. Normally, I have had 10-20mins to spare, but I didn't have any time to spare on this one.

No more Physics exams until trials, awesome.

1 comment:

MonkeyBoy said...

grats,and your doing 10units?