I was metaphorically like RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *slices frantically through flesh with sharp claws* RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR "Ow damn I struck a piece of bone! RAWRRRRR"
But no seriously, I was RAWRing a lot. But then, if I was like this during a double-topic test, what's me in the externals? Ahahaha. :\
There were three pieces of bone (two medium sized ones, and one pretty big one), one pretty stubborn piece of tendon, 50% muscle, 20% fat, 10% skin. I ripped up the fat, then the flesh, followed by more flesh. Curve sketching was like cutting lines on a piece of red meat. I chewed on the pretty big bone near the end, trying to break it apart. Only chewed a bit off and made a mess, until the time ended. The other two bones? I left them behind. :\
Oh well, no one afaik could break them anyway.
God why am I degrading myself in this manner? I know! Blame it on the test. So DEHUMANISING.
"If you do 4 unit, you are crazy" - 4 unit student

4 comments:
im abit confused, so did you go well or bad or good first half then bad?
Oh I was just describing my frenzied attack on the paper. As you can tell, it was bloody.
But I think I did alright. Hopefully alright.
my paper was a mess, there was blood spilt everywhere, blue blood =) YUMMY! except the blood wasn't from the broken bone...it was my blood
That must have hurt, lol
Wut, you like the taste of your own blood?
Post a Comment