As you may be able to tell from last night's post, I was freaking out about English last night.
I talked to every HGHS Year 12 student I could find on msn, conversing incessantly about the English assessment. I then had an urge to eat something. I walked to the kitchen and saw a pineapple. I then started to chop it up with one of these big Asian knives on a chopping board. Then I started to voraciously eat the pineapple, much like this dude:
Dw I'm only half joking. :P
My tongue got burnt from all the pineapple acid, and for some reason my lips started bleeding but I kept eating anyway until I ate half. I then went back to my room to continue last minute freak-studying. This is at approx 12am.
My tongue is still burnt O.o
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the big asian knives are called cleaver.
Oh yeah that lol, thx
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH XD you are so funny :L
Post a Comment