Then in the end it turns out to be an "argument" between my mum and I about my attitude?? What??
I wasn't even arguing. I was just saying that I regret taking accounting, then somehow my mum gets the impression that I'm up myself and have no respect for her and therefore no respect for others and therefore will never get along with anyone...? Then as I express confusion, she gets in more of a rage...?
Apparently my voice was loud. What? It's my normal voice. :S
This is how ****ed up my mum is. My mum doesn't get the concept of me having a naturally loud voice...?
Then I'm like "Huh? What does this have to do with accounting??" then she accuses me of changing the topic. Wtf?
"I don't need to know what you say"
Such a shithouse listener. My mum is definitely not an INTJ imo.
Then I'm like "Huh? What does this have to do with accounting??" then she accuses me of changing the topic. Wtf?
"I don't need to know what you say"
Such a shithouse listener. My mum is definitely not an INTJ imo.

No comments:
Post a Comment