I MUST get into Civil Engineering otherwise I will die.
I MUST get into Civil Engineering otherwise I will die.
I MUST get 95+ ATAR otherwise I will have no face to show.
I MUST get 95+ ATAR otherwise I will have no face to show.
I MUST get 95+ ATAR otherwise I will have no face to show.
UNSW = COOLEST-LOOKING UNI IN SYDNEY; THAT'S WHY I MUST GET IN
UNSW = COOLEST-LOOKING UNI IN SYDNEY; THAT'S WHY I MUST GET IN
UNSW = COOLEST-LOOKING UNI IN SYDNEY; THAT'S WHY I MUST GET IN
aerghlaeuighliaerjhglkerjghlekajgheihruilghaeklrhg
You know what I think? If I'm going to die, I might as well do it in the most relevant way to my interests... lol.
EDIT: I MUST get 96+ ATAR for Co-op
I MUST get 96+ ATAR for Co-op
I MUST get 96+ ATAR for Co-op
EDIT: I MUST get 96+ ATAR for Co-op
I MUST get 96+ ATAR for Co-op
I MUST get 96+ ATAR for Co-op

2 comments:
good luck for your hsc!
Thankyou!
Post a Comment