Hey Viv, hope you're having fun with your slinky... :)
I just want to say what an awesome person you are.
Here is why you are awesome:-
You are many buddies fused into one. Examples are
-Cello buddy
-Orchestra buddy
-bus buddy (on some excursions)
-Pre-Uni buddy
-Year 11 English (kind of) buddy
-Physics (kind of) buddy
-Maths (kind of) buddy
-IST (kind of) buddy
-msn buddy
-train buddy
-chat buddy
-badminton (sort of) buddy
-walking-to-school buddy
-Slinky buddy
-(Maybe!) Civil buddy xD
You like Sims and have really cool ideas and can make them into really cool-looking stuff which you take cool screenshots of, which I love to look at. They always make me want to play, haha
You are INTJ, so I can relate to you and vice versa (hopefully). I also generally admire INTJs (this includes you of course)
You are an overall happy person, which makes me happy. Just seeing you brightens up my day.
If it wasn't for your presence at orchestra, going there wouldn't be the same, in fact it would probably really suck!
You accept me for who I am, and vice versa :)
You support me even when I'm having a hard time
You are a creative person. You have a great sense of humour and your drawings are always really cute. You make nice origami.
You created a game that is colourful, has hints (so I can cheat :P) and comes with a tutorial! That's cool!
You helped me with some pracs when I was catching up on Year 11 Physics
You're such a good girl with your parents, unlike me xD
Happy 18th Birthday to you, Viv! I'm glad you're not the type to get drunk asap xD
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally like this post. (Y)
BTW, did you two have a Slinky race yet? :D
Thx
Nah, steps are too big and it was raining.
BACK OFF!!! VIVIAN IS MY BUDDY!!! =) lol jks XD
Yeah, Vivian is the pro. my life would not be the same without her. i hope she doesn't read this, but she was the first friend which i felt extremely comfortable with. I feel really happy when im with her.
yeah, happy birthday to her!!
Post a Comment