Thursday, September 30, 2010

Omfg...

Finally finished applying for Co-op... lol took two friggen days
Today I had to go to UNSW to hand in stuff!
Was a cool experience, went inside the Civil Eng building, felt so noob though. So noob.
It's like I'm in Year 7 again. Seriously.


Number and variety of activities: Primary < High < Uni
Social life: Primary < High < Uni
Physical size: Primary < High < Uni
Population: Primary < High < Uni
Age: Primary < High < Uni
Knowledge: Primary < High < Uni
Sense of Relaxation: Primary < High < Uni
Variation in people's timetables/subject/whatevs: Primary < High < Uni
Travel time: Primary < High < Uni
Independence: Primary < High < Uni
Presence of fobs: Primary < High < Uni
How much you get ripped off: Primary < High < Uni



Things I learnt today: 
-UNSW isn't as big as I thought (I thought it was absolutely uber-duper ginormous at first)
-UNSW = fobland. They mostly speak Mandarin. :\ And I thought Macquarie was bad, lol
-Most of the space in the Civil Engineering Building is taken up by lecturer's rooms, there weren't as many student classrooms as I would have thought
-the classrooms are actually pretty big (maybe 10x20m)
-there are more computer labs than I thought
-The Civil Eng Building has 7 floors, the top of which is useless to students
-there is a caretaker for each floor lol
-there's a drink vending machine on ground floor
-there are more male toilets than female... I think... O.o
-Civil Eng building is in upper campus
-ATMs are popular, lol
-bus lines are seriously long
-you don't dip your prepaid bus ticket into the machine ON the bus, you dip it into a machine OUTSIDE the bus. Tied to a wheeley trolley (you know these things with three sets of wheels which people push around goods with? like this:


It was actually a pretty fast process.
-Chinese takeaway food from Central Station sucks. Why the hell would you use so much oil unless you're trying to kill people?? I paid you $5 to kill me what?!


Funny thing happened today:
-the lift opened. one guy was just standing there desperately pressing the "close" button xD

2 comments:

Bunbun-sama said...

I dunno why, but I REALLY love that drawing you made; it's SO CUTE!!!

Jess said...

Hahaha ty xD