Eugenia: I got told by a year 11 friend who has Mr Marshall as her teacher. She and her friend said that his breath was ghastly and smelt strongly of cigarette smoke.
Lol Mrs Whalan is better! I'm not sure who the current 4u teachers are though.
This blog - is not purely about any specific thing besides me and my life. - contains some degree of emo-ness, whining and coarse language. - has a sense of humour, sarcasm and includes both lame and non-lame jokes.
Feel free to comment as long as you are a registered Blogger.com user and not a bloody stalker. I may not be able or willing to respond straight away. My intention is not solely to entertain, I am also trying to find who I am. You are merely witnessing the journey.
Please don't subscribe to me in the hopes that I will subscribe to you, because tbh, reading about random people's lives is not the purpose of my time here on Blogger. I can comment back but the likelihood of me subscribing or reading your blog is awfully low unless I know you in person. Sorry!
It would be helpful if
you tell your first name (if your username is not your name) the first time you comment so I would know how to address you! Otherwise I would be a little... confused lol.
7 comments:
LOL JESS how do you know all these weird things haha
4u? O__O"
and apparently he's an okay teacher so if he teaches 4u...
LOL
Ew....
Ah well, that's interesting Jess.
Maybe he wanted an upgrade? :P
WHAT! D:::: noooo =c
n yeah i knew he's teaching 4u XD pretty cool la~
Eugenia: I got told by a year 11 friend who has Mr Marshall as her teacher. She and her friend said that his breath was ghastly and smelt strongly of cigarette smoke.
Lol Mrs Whalan is better! I'm not sure who the current 4u teachers are though.
LULZ. that's pretty funky news. well yeah i think he's teaching 4u apparently. so i might get whalan... whoo that's cool :L
Ah, Mrs Whalan currently takes general. So unfortunately no particular teacher is guaranteed for 3u. :x
WHAT?! this all sucks then ==
Post a Comment