Thursday, November 4, 2010

Phys Review

A lot of 3 markers... and a 7 marker and an 8 marker, not surprising considering Chem had heaps.. Like Chem it had weird mark allocations. I'm pretty sure the Board of Studies tried to mix it up a bit in all subjects except English, with all the content being weird and everything. Don't think I did too well or too badly... I don't know.

Anyways, I'm just happy it's over. I finished returning all textbooks today. Now... I got cleaning to do! Ergh.

Preparation done: Looked over (more complete than chem but still incomplete) notes once. That is all. I have not actually completed a phys past paper.
Hours slept: 3 something - 7:15. My parents didn't make me sleep. I finished reading notes then got to bed, woke up and had some breakfast.
I'm not very tired. Even if I was tired I'm not in a bad mood.

Must remind myself: watch "Big, bigger, biggest" documentary 7.30pm Saturday SBS. It's on the history of bridges. 5.30pm Mythbusters.

Hmm I need to get my L's...

Lol I keep procrastinating from cleaning up. Sounds nothing like school.

Also, why the FRICK are so many korean guys getting Taeyang haircuts? It's not hot, it's not cool, it's not cute. It's fricking ugly. Asian dudes, if you're getting a haircut, please get one with hair on the sides of your head, you know, a haircut that doesn't make you look like a tryhard. Thankyou.

Also, Taeyang's hairstyle kinda reminds me of Sef Gonzales:








It's not cool.
Don't smoke.
Don't gamble.
Don't have Taeyang's hairstyle.

/rant

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miyake Ken.
2006~2007.
He had a cut like that + a moustache.
Then in 2010 he did it again.


So it's not just Korean people. XD

Doctor.WHo said...

Nice, Jess. I agree - parents are nagging me to do my L's.

And I think everyone's got heaps of cleaning to do ==

E said...

dude i totes agree with the haircute thing.

MonkeyBoy said...

the hair cut is the bomb! you full look like one of those 80s cartoon characters

Jess said...

NO, NO, NO. Just no.

MonkeyBoy said...

its the bomb! bomb! ca-boom!!!

Jess said...

Oh my god there's fail everywhere.. omg my eyes.. omgomg *puts eye cover on* Ah much better. :)

Anonymous said...

It's only fail depending on the person.

Some people can make that haircut work.

Jess said...

Prove it

MonkeyBoy said...

ill get a hair cut asap

Anonymous said...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6230/66290343.png

Not exact, but he made it work; plus he's a Kpop fanboy, so yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Jess said...

Hmmmm. I still prefer even hair distribution. :)