Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chem Review

*lays head sideways in arms on the desk* ergh..... I'm tired. -.-

How was it? It was ok. I think. Though most of the paper consisted of massive questions e.g. that 8-mark titration question. And some 5/6/7 markers. Wasn't too bad besides the fact that it was mentally and psychically (maybe it's just that I didn't get enough sleep and had a tummy ache) draining. Didn't have much extra time left. My answer to the titration question was messy because I kept adding to it. The 7-marker in the last Q was weird. Basically I think the exam's a bit weird in its mark allocations. I know I lost 3 marks already. I forgot the precipitate test for chloride lol. I had this subtle feeling that it's AgCl as final product then... I put Ba2+. xD Oh well.

Preparation done: Looked over (incomplete) notes once. That is all. I have not actually completed a chem past paper.
Hours slept: 2 something - 6.20.
What was I doing? Bored of Studying and watching Youtube. Yes I finally got uncapped. My parents made me go to bed at 12 or something then I read most of my notes in bed using my phone's light. I woke up at 6.20 but I didn't really get much study done in the morning.

One more to go...

I'm actually kind of glad Bored of Studying's down. I'm so easily addicted to forums I find relevant to my life.
Why is it down? I don't know. Maybe... they removed it. Yesterday the director of Bored of Studies came and posted cease and desist posts. God knows what's going on now.

No comments: