Sunday, November 23, 2008

Slightly-Sucky-But-I-Can-Still-Call-It-Alright-I-Guess Sunday

Woot. I'm sick! Minutes after my cousin came in for his piano lesson after mine, my nose started running uncontrollably, so I had to run for tissues. And then I ran out of unused tissues on the train, wonderful. That was yesterday. Today I just woke up and huzzah! My throat is dry and hurting and my voice is screwed once more. It's not fun.

It's bloody freezing. It was yesterday and the day before as well. I don't like it. Sometimes I say "omg it's bloody freezing" and then some of my friends are like "It's nice" or "I like it" and then I'm like "><". I used to be almost cold-weather resistant. But in high school, no. It used to be that everyone froze except me and now it's mostly me freezing the most. Sigh.

Well well well, the formal is coming up in about two weeks and I still haven't done anything about it! Except pay my deposit... but yeah. Lol, I still need to pay for Life and Resilience week as well as Beach Picnic and the formal. And now I got to try and finish my maths tutoring homework before watching Youtube Live. So I got... about 2 hours minutes including breakfast. That kinda sucks. And then there's All My Own Work tomorrow. Yayy.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: