Friday, November 21, 2008

Last day of ABW

Hi. I'm Jess. I wonder who will read this, or even be stuffed to check it out. I might not even know what to write most of the time. What should I write...

Hmm.

Well anyways I actually generally liked ABW. Although it was tiring and required hard work, it was fun most of the time and it was a relief that our group's work paid off in our winning of the trade display section (woot!) and we each got a certificate and a JB-HIFI $20 voucher. I don't really know what to do with it yet, because I got to be super honest, I have not purchased a CD in my life >< lol. I have purchased Chaser DVDs from Hornsby ABC shop but I have never bought a CD in my life, instead relying on Limewire and the Internet. I also do not wish to purchase CDs, because I'm the type of person who listens to individual songs and not whole albums. So yeah. Still deciding. It might help if I read the voucher card, but I seriously can't be bothered right now.

Lol, back to ABW, the videos were cool, people enjoyed our video, the judges (That guy's name I forgot and wife Brenda) were cool with our trade display thanks to everyone (except Geo but he had a good reason) for turning up without being asked, esp to Min-Joo who put a lot of enthusiasm into promoting our product to the judges. Special credits also to Geo for pro-like video editing, Arnie for great financing, Kenny for being a great CEO, Alice with the powerpoint and some financing, Bernie for nice acting lol, Akhil for wearing a gorilla suit, Angela and Joanna for being very helpful to the marketing sector. Great job guys.

The cleanup was also very well done as all the advertisements were cleared within minutes. The pizza and drinks for lunch were good (I hadn't eaten pizza for ages). The pizza was Domino's too, even better. There was more than enough for everybody in the group (four pizzas) and there were some drinks left over.

This week was one hell of a week, and it was good. Well at least surely better than doing nothing much at school...

The food at Normo is so cheap compared to Hornsby. Chicken tender roll at Hornsby: $4.50. Chicken tender roll at Normo: $2.50 (with your choice of sauce!!!!). And the ladies at Normo will serve you anytime whereas ours is only at lunchtime or recess. The lines at Normo also move about 10x faster than the lines at Hornsby even though there are more canteen helpers at Hornsby... At Hornsby you would have to wait about 1/4-1/2 of lunch just to get some damn food. So yeah... Food is good. Especially when you're hungry cos you haven't eaten breakfast cos you didn't have time cos you spent too long doing something cos you weren't watching the time carefully in the morning. Cos you felt tired cos you slept unnecessarily late the night before. And that's what I'm doing now. Staying up. I know it ain't good for me. But I dunno, I just do.

My mum told me to go to sleep about an hour ago lol. And I got English tutoring tomorrow and I haven't even started my homework (lol...) deary me. At least I practised piano though. But I still need to do more.

Goodnight pplz.

No comments: