Thursday, November 27, 2008

So... Let's Talk About Beach Picnic! After Terrorism...

Bali bomber Imam Samudra's bizarre song of martyrdom. Read about it in the link if you haven't.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24711845-5001021,00.html

It's really sad how people fight for religion and discriminate against everyone who is not their own religion. Let alone kill others just because of their beliefs and values. Like wtf, killing Jews and Americans, it's like Hitler, except they see it as part of their religion. I mean c'mon why the hell would you die just to kill others?? Isn't your own life more important than killing "infidels"?? Yes, there are some non-believers out there, but... so what? Why should that make you give so much damn that you die to kill them? As said in The Chaser Forums, "Get the **** over it".

Let me suggest: Get a real job, go out, and enjoy your life in Indonesia! I mean, I've heard that it's quite a cool place... besides the fact that people like you behead little Indonesian girls and blow up tourists... but no seriously, it's a cool place, so why not just have a normal life? Set a good example for all these Indonesian daddies and kiddies all over the world by getting a job that is actually peace-bringing!! I really don't see how your work so far can be described as "peace-bringing" as you have described there. I'm definitely not at peace ranting on about this. Terror ≠ peace. Terror ≠ peace.

There are no excuses for terrorism. The phrase "God is great" that you repeatedly mention provides no excuse to do your bloody killing whatsoever. Sigh, you sad people, you make me wonder what you do in your everyday life. If killing people is your main focus to life, what else do you do? Teach others how to blow up people?? The fact that you guys got executed is not surprising, because you asked for it. Death is what you asked for, so death is what you get. I don't even know if your beliefs that you guys will go to heaven would be valid at all, because it is God/Allah who decides that, not YOU. Noobs.

Ahem. On a brighter note, Beach Picnic was pretty good, a lot better than I expected! I actually went swimming for the first time in two years! Despite the excessive saltiness, slightly-green water and sand that sticks to your skin for a day, it was fun. Partly cos we got to go surfing. Other activities that I partook in include swimming, wading, dolphin-diving, talking, walking, running, getting kinda carsick (bus-sick?) on the bus and having lunch.

My first attempt at surfing was pretty fail. I couldn't even get on the surfboard properly and if I did, I fell off, the surfboard flipped over, a wave hit my face, and because I was the last person, everyone was looking at me lol. But I still enjoyed it, even though I generally dislike swimming in seawater, going on the beach and being constantly worried that I might get sunburn, leading to possible sunscreen overload. A bunch of friends and I had a great lunch together on a new picnic blanket supplied by Amy (Aimee) and under Pi's umbrella. We got back to school earlier than normal so I could still catch the normal train. Woot! And now I'm just sick from drinking EasyWay milk tea!! :D

To the people who wagged today, guess what. Everyone had fun ^ ^!!! You guys missed out... it's a slight pity especially if you had paid for Beach Picnic.

I shall go now cos my mum told me to shower about half an hour ago lol. And I should. *brushes a few grains of sand off ankle* Cya pplz.

No comments: