I love Unscape cos it's like a different form of RS. It is faster and slightly simpler (for example the lack of npcs, certain free teleports and the always accessible banking) so that's pretty cool except for the fact that everywhere is PVP except for Varrock ("the home town") and that all the prices are way different because it seems that people get party hats easily =\. I don't know how they manage to kill 50 people so many times. I also don't understand why the hell people would kill travellers like me even though I carry around virtually nothing cos I might die any moment outside Varrock. For example I tried to do the quest called "Ancient Magic" which is pretty much the only quest in the game. When I had to go to the chest in the PVP area I got killed by some random PKer. I didn't get killed the second time though. I then had to go to Falador (which seems quite far from Varrock considering it's PVP) and I got killed - again by some rando PKer with a crystal bow... I mean come on I'm only here to do a quest!! Lol... =\
But apparently member's places work on the Unscape server so I look forward to that. First I need to learn about Varrock itself... it's vastly different from the one in Runescape for example there are almost no NPCs... and you can buy dragon and barrows from NPCs in the bank lol. Funfun.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment