Thursday, March 12, 2009

More ranting... I mean, discussion... =P

I don't dare play RS when my bro or mum are at home. It is too risky. As you may or may not know, I am actually actually banned from RS. If either of the two see me playing, I will be... never mind. It's just not good, k?

Although I do sneak on for about five minutes everyday just to use up all my low-alch charges on my Lumbridge ring. Yeah I do love free mage exp, and I can't stand wasting free opportunities. Especially on mage cos I absolutely cbf to train mage pretty much all the time.

I cbf to train a lot of things on RS now. Let me see...

attack, strength, defence, hp, prayer - cbf atm
range - cbf atm
mage - uttermost cbf besides alching for free
woodcutting/firemaking - not so cbf
fishing/cooking - cbf cos it's slower than woodcutting/firemaking
mining/smithing - cbf cos it's slower than fishing/cooking
crafting - haha. uttermost cbf.
runecrafting - hmm. I'll use genie lamps on that instead... cbf

So yeah basically all I do now on RS is make a little bit of money from selling law runes/teleports, woodcut willows and burn them at GE. And do the Easter event when it's released. Yeah.

I also play this other game called Tribal Wars, well I don't have an account of my own but I go on my bro's acc. It's an real-time online game where you make your own town, accumulate resources, upgrade stuff (my fav) and maybe conquer other towns. It takes hours to upgrade stuff but is still pretty cool in my opinion.

Looks like my ranting turned into a random opinion-talk lol.

No comments: