Friday, June 26, 2009

OWW!! *grabs crotch*

Ok sorry, I admit that Michael Jackson's death isn't supposed to be funny, but the title um, was designed to grab attention, if that made sense...

Ahem.

Yes, Michael Jackson "Jacko Wacko" died today due to heart attack. Yup the news spread like wildfire and even my mum knew by the time I came home (dammit I wanted to see her reaction to the news!!). But yeah, this morning in English...

Someone in my class: Michael Jackson is dead.
Me and some other people: WHAT????
Same girl: Michael Jackson is dead. Like, gone.
Me and some other people: WHAT you're kidding right??? Are you serious?? (etc)
Some other girl: Nah.
Me: Lol you love confusing the crap out of me don't you? I don't believe you!
Me: (to another girl) Hey do you believe her?
Another girl: Yeah Michael Jackson died this morning.
Me: Woah... holy crap... ... ... ...

My heart still isn't used to the fact that Michael Jackson has gone. I can only sense that his music is growing more alive as the TV channels broadcast his career, life story, music videos, effectively "juxtaposing" (lol sounds like an English essay) the cute and sweet pictures of him as an afro kid with the more um, should we say, different-looking recent ones. It just doesn't seem to me that a rich and successful guy like him would die this way. I suppose he got too stressed, you know, with a huge debt (cos he shopped too much and was forced to sell his favourite place Neverland), people think he's a weirdo (and they're right), his love life hasn't been that much successful (no wonder why he was pedo not to mention homo, shows that he's desperate imo) and too many people complain about his nose, that he commits suicide by taking too much prescription medication (Well this isn't officially the cause of his death, but this is what my mum and I suspect).

He died just like Elvis Presley did. Pills. Heart attack. Pre-mature death. Lots of fans. Kings of their own music genre. I thought, if reincarnation of the soul does exist, then I would say that Jackson is a reincarnation of Presley's talent. I tried to make sure that made sense by checking up the dates of Presley's death and Jackson's birth. Jackson was born before Presley died, dammit. Disproven lol. This leads me to theorise that this type of death is what could happen to people who become more famous than George Bush.

I'm still quite saddened atm. I wanted to watch him grow older and become more and more demented-looking. I will always remember his music, and hope that God would grant him his wish for a better-looking nose that would stay on forever. His music is just so epic. Too epic. So epic that the whole world in general cries when he dies and forgives him even though he molested boys and owed people over $500million. Cos they love him. Cos he's a special being. The One (no, he's not Neo). Who's now gone.

What would happen to Neverland after Peter Pan dies? And Wendy? Was his death because he looked for Wendy but couldn't find her, or did the pirates lead him to die? Must it be fate that Peter Pan never seems to grow old (even at the age of 50) and dies a premature death? I have no choice but to suppose so.

R.I.P. Michael. I love your music.

LATE EDIT: Michael Jackson is neither pedo nor homo. Fact.

1 comment:

brom8889 said...

hey jess, love the title btw. rlly cought my attention, i was thinking alot of things of what you ment by it, i had about 7 thoughts about that rush upon me at once, then the 8th was, oh! michael Jackson! lol... anyway im really feeling you here on this post. and i agree... RIP michael! and ps, if you went " i got your nose!" to MJ, hes nose would REALLY COME OFF! just a theory, but anyway great post!