Friday, June 19, 2009

Senior School = Torture

Literally. My back hurts whenever I wear my schoolbag cos it's so darn heavy. I freeze in the winter. I suffer from lack of sleep and have microsleeps at school. My arms, right wrist and thumb hurt when I'm coached in school badminton. I get so easily pissed off it's not funny and it never seems to end. I have to wake in the dark and go to school orchestra at times. My breakfast usually consists of cheese and bacon rolls bought from the bakery or nothing. I'm banned from RS, msn, everything. Procrastination seems to take away my homework time and homework time seems to take away any free time. Any leisure time seems to take away sleep. And sleep seems to take away my consciousness. Yep, it's me back in my vicious cycle of shit. This ain't the first time this has happened, but since it's year 11, it ain't any better.

The school canteen is being a bitch. I cannot stop ranting on about it and won't seem to get tired of it.

Me: Hi what hot food do you have?
Year 9 canteen girl: Ummm... let me check *goes away and looks at the hot food oven for 2 minutes* *comes back* Umm (to girl next to her) what hot food do we have?
Other Year 9 girl: I think we have *says a list of things*
Year 9 girl: Oh we have *says a list of things*
Me: Ok then can I have *one of the things*
Year 9 girl: Ok *goes away for 2 mins* *comes back* Oh sorry we don't have that...
Me: Oh ok. What else do you have then?
Year 9 girl: Umm let me check *goes away for 2 mins*
Me: >_> *thinking wtf...*
Year 9 girl: We have *short list of things*
Me: K can I have *one of the things*
Year 9 girl: Ok *goes away for 2 mins* *comes back* Oh sorry it just got sold out... sorry I'm really sorry
Me: What DO you have then??
Year 9 girl: Umm there's... chow mein
Me: Yeah can I have that please. *is so hungry she doesn't give a damn about her health*
(Year 9 girl fills a chow mein bowl with hot water and gives it to me and I pay my money)
Me: THANKYOU. *turns around* *thinks "God this isn't even chow mein. It's noodles in soup"* >_> *swears quietly*

Lack of variety. Lack of service, and slow service. Shitty layout. Too large and confusing. Crappy year 9s who are always late. Lack of clarity in everything including prices and menus. Unfair lines. High prices. The inability to accept fifty-dollar notes at recess. Too much junk and too little decent lunch food. Some things simply sell out in minutes and some things just never get sold. Oh how I envy the Normo canteen... even though I remember at ABW at Normo, I bought a pasta salad cos it looked nice and I was hungry... but the sauce was pure mayonnaise... it was in the bin within a few seconds. 3 bucks. God. But the chicken and salad burgers were nice at Normo. At least I didn't have to wait half a lunchtime. Everyone's being so stingy nowadays! Including me, I'm getting broke... the reason I buy Cheese and Bacon Rolls for breakfast is because it has the best value... well, they taste nice too, but that's not my point here.

Sometimes I just wonder, would this shit really pay off? I'm feeling ripped off, does anyone else feel like that? Am I just wasting this part of my life? I don't even understand what's going on around me cos everything's happening too fast. Too blurry. I'm on a crazy rollercoaster ride that doesn't seem to end. Uhh... help? *looks around* Nope. I'm a slave to this shit, which multiplies like a virus and nibbles at me like a parasite. It seems to enjoy the smell of my failures.

I heard a tap dripping in the bathroom. Since when has my brother ever closed anything properly?? When I turned off the tap, my fingers felt disgusting. I look at the tap. Toothpaste on it. Oh. My. God.

I don't have time, yet time seems to pass so slowly and inflict pain on me oh so slowly. Slowly like a drop of dark chocolate flowing on a piece of white paper, staining it. Like torture. Mmm. Blood.

Welcome to the more emo side of me guys!! ^ ^

I will survive no matter how bad things get. I will survive, I will survive!!! *maniac laughter fills the hall*

No, I don't do drugs, I do Runescape. It's more legal. And it's got the same effects. Except with a social and a sense-of-achievement side which makes it all the more awesome. You wanna try some? It's free and very easy to administer! Unless you want the better version of it. Then you will have to pay money for it, darling!

I bet I've turned you off Runescape now lolz.

2 comments:

brom8889 said...

hey jess, you sound like me in a strange way. visit my ruenscape help/activity guide at
http://brom8889-talkrunescape.blogspot.com/
i follow ur blog. click me to come to mine. i am Brom8889aid under ur followers. my ruenscape name is brom8889 please visit my site and spread word about it

brom8889 said...

hey jess, its brom again. you can call me chris tho, the more i read your blog, the more i feel like i start to know u. your blog is very descriptive, and make me feel like im living life threw ur eyes. just remember youll probabley go off to do gr8er thigns than all these people.