Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To Clarify a Few Things

Lol. I'm not depressed. I'm just having a hard but occasionally amusing time atm in this beautiful and occasionally horrible (because some humans make it that way) world. I still love certain people even though they sometimes annoy me, and I know not to let myself fall into the trap of stopping dreaming as I did when I was younger. The only way to fail life is to end it by choice.

But just because life is good, doesn't mean I can't rant on about it. In fact I love ranting. Complaining, if you will. That's what I'm here for. :)

The reason why I can't get RS membership is because of parents. The reason why I don't want to get membership right now is because I've got enough distractions from school and I spend enough money anyway!!

!!!

*chokes* Sorry about that. Yeah I'm ok thx.

K I'll talk in a more serious tone now. I make money via training skills. Yes that's right. I don't aim for money. I aim for skills.

Right, listen. I will not answer this twice here as long as I stay f2p.

How I train my skills

Attack/Defence/Strength/Hitpoints/Prayer/Magic - ice giants (cos I kill too fast for hillies and I don't like lessers) and teleporting to Fally to bank (an inspiration from a friend of mine)
Ranged/Hitpoints/Prayer - hill giants
Magic - teleporting, low alch with Lumbridge ring, FOG
Woodcutting/Firemaking - Cutting willows at Draynor, burning them at GE
Fishing/Cooking - Fly fishing at Barbarian Village, cooking them using the village fire
Mining/Smithing/Crafting/Magic - mining silver at the crafting guild, teleporting to Fally, smith silver bars and craft them into tiaras
Runecrafting - RC minigame

Money (money money, must be funny... < /uncalled-for lame singing in an inappropriate situation> )

As you can see, none of these forms of training that I've mentioned above require money (except for maybe to buy teleportation runes), and I even get money from training some of these skills. Money to me, is a by-product of (my style of) skilling. Skilling reflects your dedication to RS. Once you've got the right skills (it's easy to start, just get 30 smithing by doing the Knight's Sword quest) then money-making shouldn't be too hard at all. It only takes patience and time.

This is why I absolutely hate noobs who ask for free stuff (except if they're asking for food or tele runes because they're gonna die or something), especially if they have the right skills already. I've tried so many things, trial and error, and I've never asked for free stuff and don't ever plan to. If you're low on money then make money or skill. Either one. Begging just wastes your time and loses you friends. Have you no dignity?? Be like me and have some!

But anyways, back on topic, this is how I make money. *thumbs up*

And... here's my RS wiki page if you're interested: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lilly_Cheung

The pencil: 2B or not 2B, that is the question!

1 comment:

brom8889 said...

lol thanks for the offer to come to your RuneScape house jess, im lvl 64 construction as it is atm, my house is worth about 6M and to be honest, it was a waste of money but i still love my house. be looking forward to when your a member!!!!!!!! :-)