I am such a hypocrite. Studying is soo easy to talk about but not do. The feeling is unforgiving.
>o< !!
Woo I got... let me see...
HW
Physics
Physics tutoring
Eco (shit!!!)
Chem
English
Maths
Maths tutoring
Assignments
Physics
Maths
Doesn't sound like much, does it? Wish me luck. Wait no, luck isn't involved. Dw. Umm... *awkward silence* hi!
I can't stop playing Restaurant City rofl. Oh dear... see?
The school just got new catering services. They ain't much better. I still think it's shit. Nice-mannered ladies, but the food is just so limited. I couldn't even buy my fav canteen foods - Up&Go, sweet chilli chicken wraps, lasagnes, mac and cheese, chicken burgers or beef burgers or anything! And the lunch food I've tried so far sucks besides the sandwiches and hot chocolate which were nice. The chicken wrap tasted like bread with pure chicken. Where's the lettuce? There was only a few strands of it. No sauce? God that's horrible. What a waste of $4.50 lol but at least I can write about it. The lines are still long as damn and the senior line is still non-existant. So screwed up...
Oh yeah and my school's playground looks like a primary (maybe even preschool?) school playground now... There are no chess pieces for the weird-blue-and-cream-coloured-chessboard and the fake-grass-coloured asphalt stuff looks so fake... God save me now... NOW I say!
...
**** it. *teleports to Falador*
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment