After I die, I would like you to
share my memories with people you know
I will be nothing without you and the rest of my true friends
and
I don't want to be forgotten
because
You will never find anyone else like me. I guarantee you.
and
because
I am afraid of true death. My body may pass away one day but I want my memories to live forever.
and
Thanks for listening (or reading)
because
not many people know me nor seem to care
and
the ones that claim they do only think they do, when they don't, really
Even I don't know who I am in terms of category. I am uncategorisable.
I don't belong anywhere but somehow I exist and strangely that is enough to say that I belong because I am a human just like everyone else.
What a paradox.
All I can say is that all I am is my memories.
And I cherish them no matter how bad they are.
This is why I don't want to get Alzheimer's.
This is why I write them down, although only a fraction of it, in blogs and diaries.
So if I do get Alzheimer's, or not, I can keep them alive. For people as well as myself to read. And remember.
Peace
***********************************
Of course, this is assuming that people give a shit about me, which is highly unlikely.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment