Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No Time For Losers

I'm on a high! Yes, I am on A ******* HIGH.

Sorry lol. I just finished my bloody Chem brochure on ENERGY. Spent so many hours just trying to find shit... I mean... data required (of course) to put into my bloody pie chart of "Composition of Australian Petroleum" which was worth two marks out of let me see... 30 O.o.

I hope I get full marks. Yes, I am expecting this much for all the effort I put in. If I don't get full marks I will kill my chem teacher. I'M JUST JOKING. But truly it was my best. Now I just gotta print it off at school, assuming that the printers would work... my home printer is currently screwed up because it has supposedly run out of ink when in fact it hasn't and I haven't been bothered to call up the printer seller. So it can't do anything, not even scanning. Murphy's Law is soo true. Even when technically you're not doing it at the last minute.

Anyways yeah, good start. I hope I will do well in Chem after working my butt off after I "lost it" and by "losing it", I mean, well... giving up, you know, lose motivation and do nothing about it. I sound like a slack student, don't I? But no more now.

I thank my physics/chem tutor. He's an inspiration. I thank my mum and dad for throwing money at the money burner aka me. No wonder why my mum gets upset so easily when I piss her off. Yeah I guess I'm too self-centred. But I want to thank people too. So many people.

Cos We are The Champions... of The World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

although it's jus two marks, mere 6.67% out of 100%, they play a crucial part. so must get them both!

I was a slack student, but yeah, no more now, as you said.

Mom and dad are the best people in our life! we love them!

PS all the best in your printing in school and getting the best mark! =)

P/PS I love the song "We're the champions of the world"