4-year-old Jess: *in 100% chinky* turn on the AC! turn on the AC! *panic* (in reaction to red fire crackers cracking in a traditional Chinese wedding ceremony)
5-year-old Jess:
*can't speak English and still wets her pants*
6-year-old Jess:
"When I grow up, I wanna be an astronaut."
"I have two rarrits, one call Thomas, one call Amanda."
"I like to eat ice cream and hot dogs."
"I like to play "girls catch boys"
(an acrostic poem for "Hungry")
Hungry
Ugly
Not
Gulp
Rollerskates
You
*gets 100% in spelling tests, gets 100% in addition tests, knows 2-12 times tables back to front* So easy!!
9-year-old Jess: I hate Miss Haldane cos she's such a bitch!!! > (
(I still don't like her, lol)
10-year-old Jess: *thinks she's ace and invincible, much like Super-girl* *so leet*
11-year-old Jess: *omg what's happening??? Why the hell am I so bad now?? :(((((( NOO THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING!!! Why's everyone suddenly overtaking me!!!! NO, THIS IS THE SELECTIVE, IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!! *crycry* *broken, fearing for her next six years* I got into Hornsby (but I was supposed to get into NSGHS...) oh well... better than nothing
13-year-old Jess:
"I feel as if my body is chained to the earth for eternity like a punishment or curse, and that my soul is trying to escape, to vaporise into the sky... because it wants to be free. I feel like I'm dying but am forced to be alive. As if I'm being tortured."
"Life sucks"
*crycrycry*
"If I'm not emo, depressed, angry or suffering, then what am I?"
"Somebody help me. I ask God but there's no answer."
*writes honest depressing poetry*
14-year-old Jess: What the **** was I doing??? I don't want to go back to depression again... I will try to think realistically... OMG I LOVE THE CHASER OMG THEY'RE DOING A BOOK SIGNING IN HORNSBY WESTFIELD OMG!!!!!
15-year-old Jess: *didn't take things seriously enough because she's such an ignorant, indecisive and procrastinating nub* "Omg can't wait til the day I'm gonna get level 99 in all skills. I'm gonna like look so hot in that Bandos and AGS and everyone's gonna want to add me cos I look so damn sexy."
16-year-old Jess: *banned from Runescape* *Facebook mania* Lol I'm lvl 100 in Mafia Wars, what pwnage, can't wait to finish all the jobs in the future!!!! Haha I'm gonna look so leet one day in Restaurant City... just wait until I max the lvls, unlock all the dishes and get the money... then I'm gonna show everyone I can own
16-and-a-quarter-year-old Jess: Oh shit, what have I become... a slave to Facebook?? *metaphorically beats herself up* *shit, I've got a long way to work...* God if year 11 is that hard, than what's year 12? O.O"""
16-and-half-year-old Jess (earlier up to an hour ago): Shit, I'm in year 12??? These 12 years just for this??? Eh, I don't know what I want to be... hmm, what career should I take and what course?... *ponders*
*firmly agnostic*
16-and-half-year-old Jess (about an hour ago): Wow ok maybe life isn't about getting good marks and 99+ ATARS... I think I'll be interested in doing engineering and/or science, combined with maybe commerce... or pharmacy... and if I don't do as well as I think, I can always go to unis other than UNSW or USyd, the entry ATARS are so much lower at other unis... Oh well, I'll still try my best. *procrastinates* rofl
*firmly agnostic*
16-and-half-year-old Jess (about an hour ago): Wow ok maybe life isn't about getting good marks and 99+ ATARS... I think I'll be interested in doing engineering and/or science, combined with maybe commerce... or pharmacy... and if I don't do as well as I think, I can always go to unis other than UNSW or USyd, the entry ATARS are so much lower at other unis... Oh well, I'll still try my best. *procrastinates* rofl

No comments:
Post a Comment