Thursday, December 24, 2009

RS Xmas 09


Hello! ^ ^ (lol why am I in such a good mood?)

Well well well I did the Xmas event as soon as it came out... which was... two days ago. I only bothered to take one screenshot of part of the event (it's in png form this time). The event was a little bit based on the "Uncle Scrooge" story so people dress up as "christmas ghosts" in an attempt to freak him out so he could return all the Xmas food, and at the end the tables are filled with yummy-looking food (and drink) eg roast potatoes, turkey drumsticks, "mulled wine" (not sure if that's yummy LOL. I don't really like the taste of alcohol...) and yule logs. Hence the Christmas Ghost Costume set as a reward.

There's also the candy cane. You can wield it and stab people/monsters with it (yayy) or you can give it a huge spin in the air by throwing it upwards. You also get this dramatic point emote which means when you use it, your character points dramatically at a certain direction and snow comes up all around her/him.

I rate this event 4/5 for not being too long, annoying or confusing, and it having pretty good rewards. One question is "why does Boris the ice imp have to be that dumb? > . < " and a comment would be "damn I wanna bring Boris back to Runescape like I did last time" k if you don't play Runescape then don't worry, they're just little things which bugged me a bit ^ ^.


Click on the pic to zoom in :)

Just for you guys, I went to RS, picked up and wore my ghost costume plus candy cane, took a pic of the equip screen (in png form) (and cropped it of course) and here it is.













... Happy Xmas!




Gah give me 70 already! lol.

No comments: