Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Formal (Ooh)

The formal, the formal... let's just say it was more of a rave party... without booze and drugs. Not that there's anything wrong with that, besides the fact that subwoofers about as tall as my bedroom wall were threatening to kill my ears with decibel overload whenever I'm on the dance floor.

If you're wondering who did my makeup etc it was my mum, so I credit her for that. If you're wondering what happened to my hair, I got a haircut last Friday and my mum put hair mousse and made it kinda spikey yar.

I took quite a few luvos, before, at and after the formal. Maybe I'll upload them onto Bebo lol. I also took pictures of people dancing and moshing or whatever.

The food - there was a super-crusty piece of bread with butter as an entrée kinda thing. It was interesting to see the different ways which people cut and/or ate their piece of bread actually. Most had to saw through the bread with a knife. The main meal consisted of either lamb or chicken although I did give Vivien some chicken and she gave my some lamb. That wasn't too bad.

Dessert wasn't that great in my opinion. Although the stuff looked really nice, they tasted bad I reckon. Like, the tart/pie thing looked like a custard tart except it tasted like cheesecake, which I didn't like, and the other dessert looked like a solid yoghurt kinda thing with blueberries on top but it tasted more like pure cream. Mm =\. I think I'm glad I had dinner at home before the formal.

Drinks at the formal include lemonade, coke and water.

There was Sal's speech through which she reflected on her junior years journey while mentioning all the names in the whole grade as well as a powerpoint presentation of Junior years' memories. Aww. I liked that bit the most.

The music played was good in general, they played Rock This Party by Bob Sinclar which I thought was very appropriate, although they could have included Forever by Chris Brown, Poker Face by Lady GaGa, The Way I Are by Timbaland and Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley =D. And maybe Please Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna. That'll get people dancing and hyped up. The ending song was My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas. Bloody Epic. >_>

My feet were kinda dead by that point and I needed to sleep.

And oh yeah, I don't know how I can dance for about 3 hours but I did!! lol! And I found that I'm getting a little better at taking pair luvos lol.

So in the end I reckon the formal was good and a new experience (which is also good), except I still don't understand why one ticket should be $60... ah well.

Now I better get organising and uploading.

No comments: