Sunday, December 7, 2008

phr33 Laptops WITHOUT DET CONTROL pl0x!!1!

Hi guys. I'm not feeling well atm. My mum and I fight sometimes. I don't like it. My dad and I had a little talk in my room following my mum's rant about me and my apparent selfishness and lack of respect relating to an unpleasant incident last night which I don't really want to expand on. I think my dad is the only person besides me who really really understands what's going on and I love him so I don't mind telling him how I really feel cos he actually doesn't kill me. My grandpa's landed in Sydney now from three months of being in China. So I guess I'll greet him the next time I meet him. And he'll probably smile. I haven't been on RS for relatively a while - three days straight, felt like a week though. And no I don't suffer cravings; I'm not addicted to the comp or the internet like my mum thinks I am.

Tomorrow is the formal and I've heard that it's from 7pm to 10.30pm; I wonder how I can kill a space of three and a half hours. Wonder if I had a laptop then I could take it there and play RS or whatever. Apparently all NSW senior public school students are getting new and free laptops (http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/nsw-students-to-get-promised-laptops/2008/11/29/1227979822008.html) although I've heard that the wireless internet for the laptops could as well be controlled by the DET which kinda sucks.

And soon I will attempt to distract myself by drinking some water and then reading Children of the Dust by Louise Lawrence, which I must finish for this week's English tutoring HW. It's a powerful novel which makes me think "Phew, thank God we're not in a nuclear war..." and appreciate my own life so much more. So I won't feel as bad.

So have a great weekend and I'll see some of you at tomorrow's formal! Yar.

Random but serious recommendation: Watch Gattaca and AI if you haven't, they're so good!!!!!

My mum's taking my bro to coaching so I changed my mind. I'm gonna play RS now. Haha.

No comments: