Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas

How I spent my Christmas time...

Ah right. I was at Bicentennial Park with family and family friends... eating barbequed chicken wings and salad... drinking water and not coke... feeling sunburnt even though I was wearing my The Chaser's Age of Terror Variety Hour merch cap... playing badminton with a fellow crappy player... climbing that classic tower of ropes, with all these kids talking frantically in denial of their acrophobia... standing around wishing I went back home along with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and baby cousin cos I had been at the park for at least three hours... until I laid down on the picnic blanket in the fetal position due to lack of blanket space... partially covering my face from the light with multiple mini-sombrero-kinda things. You know, these straw hats that look like sombreros but they aren't as wide-brimmed and they don't have the conical crown. Yeah, the ones old ladies wear... while my parents and family friends talked endlessly and the rest of the kids were as hyper as ever.

I seriously don't get how kids can be so hyper while I feel like sleeping. They talk about really trivial stuff, they can pull a topic out of nowhere... it's like spontaneous speech generation - unbelievably tiring to listen to most of the time. My ears can't help but to tune out within seconds.

So there I was, lying there, then I think the adults realised that their discussion time was kinda long so they started packing and I was relieved of my excessive boredom. I happily helped cos I wanted to get the hell out of the place really. Yes, I can get bored outdoors, depending on what's going on but in most cases, in family situations, I do. And I'm always forced to go to them. Sigh.

So the family friends visited my place and the kids played games like Crash Bandicoot Twinsanity on our Xbox which is now quite obselete and screwed up. We then went to Mung Ga Korean restaurant in Eastwood which is my family's favourite Korean restaurant and the food was awesome although most of us weren't really hungry beforehand. =\

Then we went home. I checked out Myspace, Facebook and Bebo which I usually cbf to do. And I'm writing this but I think people cbf to read anyway.

Cbf.

I say: The word "cbf" is a euphemism for "I'm not really interested so I'm too lazy to do/read/whatever it"

"Oh I cbf"

Merry Christmas to you all and I want coal from Santa. On RS. Cos I'm stockpiling it. In the thousands.

No comments: