Monday, December 15, 2008

Pest Control (IRL)

And... wham! The satisfaction of killing something that has plagued you for minutes, even hours into the night, keeping you awake, that's right; a mozzie.

Killing mozzies is one of a few things which I don't mind killing. In fact whenever I hear one buzzing around, my heart does not rest until it is dead. Despite my exhaustion, my ears become perky like a cat and my vision sharpens like a hawk until I completely smash that thing with something hard and flat against something else hard and flat. Then my exhaustion returns and I can sleep again. I generally have little sympathy for blood drinking things in fact. Vampires should switch to water and leeches should just die.

Another thing I don't mind killing is snails and slugs. Sorry snail lovers (if there are any) but I have had bad experiences with them. No, I wouldn't squish them, that wouldn't look too good. Salt is a better alternative. Although I did that once to a snail after I accidentally a lump in my shoe, turned my shoe over and freaked out really badly when it dropped out. It shrivelled or something. When I came back from school it stank. Badly. So badly that the indescribable smell stayed there even after my mum cleaned the mess. Mmmm :P. Just kidding, it was disgusting.

Cockroaches. Just no. I don't tolerate them. I've heard that they eat garbage and waste but I don't care. Anything with more than six legs or less than two creep me out. Spraying roaches ftw. Killing them on RS ftw. Or not. I prefer white knights for training.

Wow this topic is so random lol. Btw Pest Control is a member's only mini-game in RS if you don't already know (I'm not a member and will almost certainly not be until after HSC).

Anyways woot no school! *does peanut butter jelly time dance* oh yeah oh yeah

No comments: