Guess what guys. I saw the front page of my school report. I wasn't meant to see it, I'm not allowed to, but I accidently saw it while Mrs Sexton looked at it to see my unapproved absences, which I asked to be fixed because I had notes for them. Although I saw it for only a second or two, I saw... no C's!! Or D's!! or E's!! Woot, omg!! I no longer have to panic about Speech Day tomorrow THANK GOD.
I then paid for my library book and borrowed the six (wtf) books for year 11. It involved going to the library, the office and back.
I then copied files from the school server into my USB to save them from the inevitable annual file holocaust. Phew. There were other things I did too.
The whole process involved me going into the History Staffroom twice, Mr Burley's office twice, the Deputy's Office twice, the English Staffroom once, the Library twice and the office about six times. And just when I thought I had paid for everything, I got told by the office lady that I still have to pay the $200 deposit for Year 11 camp which was due today. Sheesh.
And then for last period I joined Priscilla's elective geography class cos Pris is awesome and my commerce teacher said she would mark me present whether I'm there or not anyway. Anyways. Teacher: Mr Massingham. Number of students not including me: 1. Lawl. So we had free time on the computers although Mr Massingham was watching us. I didn't feel self-conscious no, not at all. Priscilla and I played bubble struggle (lol everyone was obsessed with it in year 7) although I always died first. Cos I'm so pro.
And now I'm back home going "meh I'm bored" after going to school for half a school day for the first time in a week just cos I had to hand in textbooks, notes, pay for fines and ask about switching from Economics to Physics.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment